About Jobs in Japan

Learn Japanese by these Ques Ans & Translation

This is the best way to Master Japanese language

Q.32 When and how to apply for Japan study Visa?


There are mostly two intakes, April and October for most Japanese school in Japan. Some schools often have start dates in January and July as well, but they don’t offer the cheap courses. For long term courses on student visa you need to apply approximately 6 months in advance to most language schools due to the visa application. If you want to study in Senmon Gakko or Technical course in Japan you will usually need to take an exam to show that you can fulfill their requirements. The fee is higher as compared to language study in Japan through a Senmon Gakko and it usually demands N2 with particular experience in the pertinent field you are going to apply in. Fees can be paid fully or partly. In case of part payment, rest of the installments can be given after reaching Japan and getting Job, 3 months after reaching Japan in most of the cases. For application, as mentioned earlier, the procedure starts from Documents verification, Form writing, Translations, Essay writing in both the languages, Guarantor verification, Bank statement verification, POS approval, ID Number generation, COE issuance, Visa application and Tickets confirmation. If all goes well, usually COE is issued prior to one month of scheduled intake and after that Visa application and fees submission takes place. Application process can be long and tedious in some cases where the financial guarantor is not directly related to the applicant and there are various local immigration regulations depending on the school location in Japan the applicant is applying in. The guarantor also can be a local resident of Japan if directly related to the applicant and he has to declare all is necessary documents to the local immigration in Japan showing his capability to sponsor the applicant in case needed. Also check Nihongomax videos about this topic on YouTube.

日本のほとんどの日本の学校では、4月と10月の2つの摂取量があります。 1月と7月にも開始日が設定されている学校もありますが、安価なコースは提供していません。 学生ビザの長期コースの場合、ビザ申請のため、ほとんどの語学学校に約6か月前に申請する必要があります。専修学校や日本の専門学校で勉強したい場合は、通常、要件を満たしていることを示すために試験を受ける必要があります。専修学校を通じた日本での語学学習に比べて費用が高く、通常、申請する分野での特別な経験を持つN2が必要です。費用の全部または一部を支払うことができます。一部支払いの場合、残りの分割払いは、ほとんどの場合、日本に到着して就職してから3か月後に行うことができます。申請の場合、前述のとおり、手続きは、書類の確認、フォームの作成、翻訳、両言語でのエッセイの作成、保証人の確認、銀行取引明細書の確認、POS承認、ID番号の生成、COEの発行、ビザの申請、チケットの確認から始まります。すべてがうまくいけば、通常、COEは予定された摂取の1か月前に発行され、その後ビザの申請と料金の提出が行われます。金融保証人が申請者と直接関係がなく、申請者が申請する日本の学校の場所に応じてさまざまな現地入国管理規則がある場合、申請プロセスは長くて面倒な場合があります。保証人は、日本は、申請者に直接関係があり、必要に応じて申請者を後援する能力を示す、日本の現地移民に必要なすべての書類を申告する必要がある場合。また、YouTubeでこのトピックに関するNihongomaxビデオをご覧ください。